12-4pm Kells Wellbeing Centre
In our overactive society the Liver/Gall Bladder can become overheated or blocked causing frustration and anger, pain and stagnation. Detox happens in the spring to encourage and support the Liver to regenerate and cleanse. In this workshop we will learn easy to cook recipes specifically to improve Liver function, flexibility, natural flow and powerful energy for effective action.
On the menu
- Thai style Hot and Sour Soup
- Italian Red pepper & Olive Caponata
- Buttermilk & Lemon Cake
- Plum Fool
- Mung Bean and Alfalfa Sprout Wraps
- Miracle Umeboshi plum dressing
- We will also be learning how to grow your own sprouts
- Jordanian Green Salad with a cumin and lemon dressing
- Chrysanthemum Tea
- Bring Tupperware for take home supper
Cost €65 includes all written recipes and food eaten on the day.
To book a place click the paypal icon or contact Caroline Dixon on 087 218 5113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org