Saturday 21st January – 11am-3.30pm
The foods that enhance sexual energy and improve sexual health usually relate to the kidney, as it is the organ that controls hormones and reproduction. It is the Kidney/Bladder’s function to make the most of our constitutional energy. It is responsible for providing the basic impulse toward life, the ability to grow, to reproduce and control healthy stress levels. Physically this concerns the adrenals, hormones, bones and our very marrow which out of balance can mean issues with water retention, thyroid, diminished hearing, frequent urination, reoccurring bladder infections, night sweats, menopause, loss of libido and osteoporosis.
Learning easy to cook recipes specifically for these organs is a great way to nourish, heal and support this aspect of the body.
The flavour for the Bladder and Kidney is Salty and as Pythagoras said ……“Salt is born of the purest of parents: the sun and the sea” It is essential to learn and use healthy recipes with this flavour
On the menu is:
- Simple Nori Sushi Rolls with dipping sauce (strong bones, hair & teeth)
- Dulse Seaweed & Feta Scones (mineral balance)
- Barley, Avocado & Arame Seaweed Salad (balance PH within the body)
- Caramalized red onion and Seaweed quiche (counteract exhaustion)
- Oat & Buckwheat Pancakes (balance hormones)
- Chilli con Barley (anti inflammatory)
- Traditional Lemon Barley Water (perfect for reoccurring UTI’s)
- Black Sesame Grapes (raising libido)
The cost of the day is €75 – couple booking €140 and includes all food cooked and eaten on the day
The day will run from 11 am til 3.30 pm and is hosted in the light and bright kitchen at the Hunky Chunk House. There is plenty of parking and the Bayside Dart station is a 2 minute walk away.
Bring along Tupperware to take supper home – only four places remain for this day so book early to avoid disappointment
To book a place call Joanne Faulkner on 086 607 0432
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org