An exploration in connection & an experience of sexual energy through food as it’s seen & used in Chinese Medicine!
Saturday 10th December 7-10pm
Oscailt, 8 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
This VERY unique event will be co facilitated by Beth Wallace – Sexuality & Relationship Coach and Joanne Faulkner of Shiatsu and Conscious Cooking. Joanne & Beth will demonstrate delicious recipies as well as guide & lead you through fun conscious connection exercises & games – offering you opportunity to simply Eat, Play & Love!
Learn through the principles of Chinese medicine which foods turn you on & keep you feeling connected in order to enhance desire and pleasure. Play some fun games and explore the relationship you have with food, sensuality & play.
There will be the opportunity to learn how to make and sample delicious vegan recipes based in the principles of Chinese medicine such as
– Liquid Viagra Shots
– Simple Seaweed Salad
– Black Sesame Sweet Grapes
– Raw Chocolate Seed Bombs
– Vanilla Dusting Powder
All recipes are voluptuously stimulating and great for real sexual health & vitality!
The evening will offer opportunity to:
– meet & have fun with new people
– learn about how food influences, & can support, sexual wellbeing & vitality within the tradition of Chinese Medicine
– learn how to prepare delicious, healthful & stimulating foods
– enjoy a self discovery experience
– explore sensual connection with other people
– learn how to use food to deepen intimacy with yourself & others
– learn how to use food to erotically charge yourself & connections with others
Come alone or bring a friend, partner or lover, either way the evening will be full of food, fun and connection & we very much look forward to sharing with you!
Booking is now closed for this event – however if you would like to go on a wait list in case of cancellations please contact me on 086 607 0432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs €50 per person or €90 for two people!
Paypal adds a charge so please enter €52 for one person and €94 for two people.
If you would like to avoid extra fees and pay by cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer please contact me at email@example.com for more details. Call me on 086 607 0432 if you would like more information on the event or if you have any questions.
– while we celebrate nudity in all it’s forms & think the human body is beautiful, this particular event is a ”clothes on” event
– touch is permitted after consent has been negotiated between those exploring together – we will introduce consent & create space for negotiation of boundaries for participants at the beginning of the evening
– the evening is open to everyone over the age of 18, inclusive of all sexual orientations, genders, nationalities, spiritual & religious paths, relationship styles & configurations – you’re welcome if you’re single, in a couple or in relationship with more than one person
– this is an alcohol-free event