Saturday 7th November 2015
The lung and large intestine are responsible for physical vitality and immunity. They take in essential oxygen and eliminate waste whilst maintaining a necessary physical, mental and emotional protective boundary. At this time of year the lung (including the skin as the third lung) and the large intestine are under great pressure, through the cold and damp, to repel invading viruses and maintain healthy boundaries. Come and find out how to support these systems, emotionally and physically by learning easy to cook, vegetarian recipes.
On the menu:
- Shitake Mushroom risotto (reducing cholesterol and increasing good bacteria in the Intestine)
- Hunky, chunky warming mixed bean and lentil stew (increase colon health by increasing fiber)
- Spelt sundried tomato bread (addressing and discussing candida)
- Garlic and Thyme Soup (perfect for protection and expelling unwanted parasites & toxins)
- Poached ginger and cinnamon pears (warm yourself from the inside out)
- Homemade Cough syrup (build up boundaries and immunity)
- Ginger Cookies (a sweet treat that wont bring you down)
- Orange Chai Tea (relax those irritable bowels)
The cost of the day is €65 (concession €50) and includes all food cooked and eaten on the day
The day will run from 12 am til 4.30 pm and is hosted in the light and bright kitchen at the Hunky Chunk House. There is plenty of parking and the Bayside Dart station is a 2 minute walk away. There is space for only 6 participants per day so book early to avoid disappointment.
To book a place simply call 086 607 0432 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org